Productive Monthly Updates: April
This April, we’ve concentrated our efforts on Project Management and Financials with new and exciting features.
You can now improve your project delivery with Milestones, there is an entirely new way to invoice Budgets, and we’ve further improved Time Tracking and Reports. Keep reading to see what’s been released in April.
Now you can measure project progress with Milestones. These are specific landmark events, like a release date, an external review, a budget check… Milestones can help you with:
- Delivering Projects on time
- Identifying essential phases of the Project
- Setting due dates for key deliverables
Because Milestones are seamlessly integrated into Tasks, they are easy to implement: You can create a new Milestone or simply convert an existing Task to a Milestone. You’ll also see a distinctive symbol distinguishing them from regular Tasks:
You can also use filters to find Milestones in the sea of Tasks:
If you’re using HubSpot to attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers, now you can connect it to Productive. The integration is easy to set up, and once you’ve connected the two, you’ll be able to:
- Sync deals from HubSpot to Productive: Once a deal reaches a defined stage in HubSpot, a Deal will be created in Productive
- Create and update Contacts in Companies in real time: Contacts and companies from deals in HubSpot will be created in Productive – and will be updated automatically as well
Guaranteed Maximum Price
In Budgets, now you can add a cap for services that are defined as actuals (or time & materials). This means that you can set a guaranteed maximum price (or a not-to-exceed price) that will be charged to the customer. You can still track time against that service, but the amount will stay fixed.
Check out this article to learn more.
Invoice a Percentage of a Budget
In some cases, you may want to invoice a specific percentage of a budget – For example, 50% budget gets invoiced upfront and then the rest when the job is completed. Now you can invoice a percentage a budget, and that can be any number you’d like:
Wait, There’s More!
- Filtering by Teams is now possible in People, and Scheduling
- Add Users in bulk using a CSV template
- Exact (both in the Netherlands and Belgium) now supports payments sync, credit note upload, and invoice updates
- Docs now allow you to convert a single page to a Doc or move a page to a different Doc
- Billing type field is now available in the Financials Reports
Still To Come:
In the next few weeks, you can expect:
- Brand new navigation
- Purchase orders
- Gantt layout
- Automatic currency converter
We’re always looking to make your experience of using Productive better.
We’ll keep you updated as we ship more improvements. The following Monthly Updates will arrive at the beginning of June 2023.
For any questions, as always, reach out to our Customer Support.